Easter craft is simply enjoyable, for teenagers and adults, significantly when it’s a craft as cute and easy as these Easter Bunny Treat Jars.
We whipped these up very quickly for our Easter celebration, and you could possibly do the identical.
They’re nice for theming your private home, or giving your Easter that little private contact!
- Clean mason jars
- Paint (we’ve chosen an acrylic-based paint)
- Paint brush
- Easter sticker
- Speckled Eggs or your Easter treats of alternative
- Take the clear mason jars and place the Easter sticker(s) the surface of the jar
- Paint the jar with the specified color and kind of paint. Depending on the kind of paint, chances are you’ll must do a number of coats.
- When the paint continues to be barely moist, peel the sticker(s) off fastidiously.
- Pour Speckled Eggs or different Easter Treats inside
- Your Easter Bunny Treat Jars are finished!