Ukraine president says warfare is ‘nightmare’ for Moscow; EU to debate methods to wean itself off Russian fuel as vitality turns into key battleground; prime Russian generals killed
- Russian military loses second main normal in per week
- Bombardment stopping civilian escape, says Ukraine
- Shells rain down on Ukraine’s cities regardless of ‘cynical’ supply of secure passage
- Why has the letter Z grow to be the image of warfare for Russia?
- Tell us: how have you ever been affected by the state of affairs in Ukraine?
Stoock markets have been struggling once more at present with no signal of any let up within the adversarial financial influence of the warfare.
Brent crude is on the rise once more – up 2.48% to $126.26 – after see-sawing violently yesterday when it touched virtually $140.
Griffiths urged all sides to make sure that civilians, properties and infrastructure in Ukraine had been safeguarded.
“This includes allowing safe passage for civilians to leave areas of active hostilities on a voluntary basis, in the direction they choose,” he stated, after Ukraine rejected an earlier deal that will solely permit its civilians to evacuate into Russia or Belarus.
The assembly got here as Ukraine and Russia search an settlement on creating “humanitarian corridors” out of pummelled cities, because the civilian toll from the Russian assault mounts.